In the past decade there has been a dramatic interest in cosmetic dentistry. We all realize that having a healthy, bright, beautiful smile enhances our appearance and allows us to smile with confidence. Your smile speaks before you even say a word! Thanks to the advances in dentistry we are able to improve our teeth and smiles with quick, painless and surprisingly affordable treatments.
Cosmetic dental treatments can:
- Change the size, shape, and alignment of teeth.
- Fill in unattractive gaps between teeth.
- Improve or correct bites.
- Whiten the color of teeth.
- Repair decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth.
- Replace worn out or unattractive dental treatments.
- Replace missing teeth.
- Professional Teeth Whitening
- Composite (tooth color) Fillings
- Invisalign (Cosmetic Braces)
- Dental Implants